Mid-sized company award: BAFATEX on shortlist
BAFATEX Bellingroth GmbH & Co. KG is on the shortlist of the “Mittelstand Award” (for mid-sized companies) 2019. We passed the preselection for the laureates that will be chosen within the finals in September 2019.
In 2017 only 17 percent of the participating companies passed the preselection. At the 2019 competition we are one out of 479 companies from Northrine-Westfalia and one out of 5.399 german companies.
So less than 0.2 percent of Germany’s mid-sized companies are nominated. Just to pass the nominaton process is an award we highly appreciate.
In a ranking conducted by the management consultancy isw Halle, the “Großer Preis des Mittelstandes” came first out of 536 German business competitions.
For this prize one cannot propose oneself, but must be nominated by a third party.
The jurors of the Oskar Patzelt Foundation will evaluate a total of up to three prize winners and up to five finalists. Already award-winning companies can only be nominated for the next highest level of the award: Finalists as prizewinners, prizewinners as premier finalists, premier finalists as premiers.
The jurors evaluate the companies according to the following criteria:
- Overall development of the company
- Creation and safeguarding of jobs and training places
- Modernisation and innovation
- Commitment to the region
- Service and Customer Proximity/Marketing
The jurors for the candidates from North Rhine-Westphalia:
- Dr. Peter Jahns, Head of the Effiziency-Agency NRW (Deputy: Ingo Menssen, Public Relations)
- Wolfram Kuhnen, IMB GmbH & Co.KG, managing director, Grevenbroich, service point für die region middle lower Rhine
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Klenke, District president of the county Muenster (Deputy: Franz-Josef Neumann, business development)
- Dr. Markus Koenning, business development corporation for Borken county mbH, laureate
- Annette Ernst, Economic representative of the district government Duesseldorf
The award ceremony for NRW will take place on September 28th and 29th 2019.